June 8, 2010

Giving Up The Ghost

It is with great regret that I announce my retirement from ghostwriting.  While I haven't ghosted anything for several months, I have had inquiries which has prompted me to place a notice on my site.  For those of you interested in hiring a ghostwriter, please feel free to contact me and I can refer you to quality writers that will be able to take on your project.

While I haven't lost my zeal for writing, I'm just not able to ghost for a living as I'm disabled and can't spend the amount of time and effort it takes to produce a quality book on a timely basis.  Hence, my decision to "give up the ghost."

It goes without saying that I adore my job, but in order to be fair to clients, I've decided to retire.  I want to thank all the clients I have had in the past as I have enjoyed writing for each and every one.  I had the best job in the world, thank YOU.

2 comments:

griefcase.blogspot.com said...

Dearest Taryn,

All best wishes. Health is more important and must come first. Somehow I understand. Thinking of you always.

Linda Della Donna
www.bookorbust.blogspot.com

Debra J. Gordon said...

Taryn: My, my, my! I can't even imagine this. Although your health comes first, I know this decision to retire didn't come easily. Please do stay in touch with us as best you can. ~djg
GAZELLA | Beauty+Grace+Gentleness
www.wordladydjg.wix.com/gazella